Conditions of Sale to Consumers
All orders for goods are accepted bysubject to the following conditions which shall form part of and govern the contract of sale.
We are not obliged to accept your order or offer you credit terms. No contract is made with you until the goods are despatched.
Conditions of Sale to Business Customers
1. These Conditions of Sale are for business customers
2. You must decide before ordering if the goods are
suitable for your requirements.
3. We are not obliged to accept your order or
offer you credit terms. No contract is made with you until the goods are
4. Availability of Goods. All items are offered
subject to availability. If an item is out of stock we will advise of expected
availability for despatch, which is intended as an estimate only and is not to
be the essence of the contract. In the event we are unable to effect delivery we
reserve the right to terminate the contract or part thereof by giving notice to
the purchaser by telephone or e-mail
5. Price. Our advertised price does not
included VAT or delivery unless otherwise specified. The price of the goods may
be changed from the one advertised. Please confirm the price before you order.
6. Payment. We accept payment by bank
transfer, cheque, credit and debit cards. Goods purchased on credit must be paid
for within 30 days of invoice date. We may share customer credit information
with relevant credit agencies.
7. Retention of Title. We remain the owners of the
goods purchased until they are paid for in full. We can retrieve and resell
goods if they are not paid for.
8. Under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts
Regulations 2002 we can exercise our statutory right to charge interest and an
administration charge on all overdue invoices.
9. Delivery. We offer a standard next day delivery service for in stock items.
10. Receipt. If the goods do not arrive or are
incomplete or are the wrong goods or are damaged when you open them you must
report to our Sales Department within 3 days of delivery or expected delivery.
After delivery you are responsible for protecting the goods against loss or
11. Cancellation of Order. You cannot cancel an order
once we have accepted it unless this is agreed in writing by our authorised
12. Returns. It is your responsibility to check
the goods on delivery. All of our goods are with the benefit of manufacturer’s
warranty. We will accept return of faulty goods in accordance with the products
manufacturers warranty. The purchaser is responsible for any return carriage
charges and insurance of all goods returned toshall be at the
purchasers risk until actual receipt of the goods by . You must obtain
a Sales Return Authorisation Number (SRN) frombefore returning the
goods. We cannot accept unauthorised returns that do not have a SRN.
13. We do not under normal circumstances accept return of
unwanted items. We may at our discretion agree to take back goods if they are
unopened, unused and in perfect condition. There will be a handling charge of
15% of the purchase price. We do not accept return of goods specially ordered to
meet customer requirements.
14. Installation Services. Where
we provide an installation service in addition to supply of products the
following additional conditions apply:
15. Guarantee and Liability. Goods are sold with manufacturer’s warranty (minimum 1 year). We do not provide any additional warranties. We are resellers to business customers and as permitted under the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 we exclude liability for claims regarding the quality or fitness for purpose of goods or otherwise which consumers can make under the Sale of Goods Act 1979. We are liable for death or personal injury caused by our negligence. We do not accept any liability for indirect or consequential losses or loss of profits.
1. Governing Body Terms.
domain names will be charged at the price advertised on the Commplex Solutions
Ltd website or the email communication provided to existing Clients who have
registered .UK domain names. These prices exclude VAT.
Domain Registration Services.
3.1 Registration of .UK domain names operates on a first come first served basis. For the avoidance of all doubt, Commplex Solutions Ltd may only offer registration of .UK domains in the following situations:
3.2 Customer Warranties - You undertake and warrant to Commplex Solutions Ltd that the registration of any domain name requested by it (a "Requested Domain") and the manner in which it is to be directly or indirectly used:
Errors or omissions By Commplex Solutions Ltd in entering of domain-related data
will be corrected promptly and will not be chargeable.
Commplex Solutions Ltd does not accept liability for the unsuccessful
registration of a .UK domain name which is caused by unforeseen circumstance.
Upon successful registration, Commplex Solutions Ltd will use reasonable
endeavours to notify you of any renewal dates via the email address provided to
us upon registration. This is subject to You providing Commplex Solutions Ltd
with an up to date and valid email address.
You acknowledge that Commplex Solutions Ltd must receivepayment for renewals at
least 7 days in advance of the renewal date, in order to avoid any possible
delays and ensure payment is delivered before renewal expires.
You acknowledge that Commplex Solutions Ltd have the discretion to vary the
renewal rates from time to time without prior direct notice to You.
Commplex Solutions Limited accepts no liability for the loss of
registration of any Domain that has failed to be renewed due to an invalid email
address provided to us, late payments received or technical faults which are
beyond our control.
In the event that a domain is not renewed by its expiry date it shall cease to
operate and shall be deemed to have expired
Our Complaints Procedure.
the event of a customer wishing to make a complaint they should use the